28/12/2010

By a huge fan of Mad Men!!!

No thanks! This year don't give me any diamonds, it-bags, red sole shoes, ipads, etc... Just give me The Illustrated World book.
I would be very happy and sure of having one of my request satisfied ;-)

No gracias. Este año no me regaléis diamantes, bolsos, zapatos con suela roja, ipad, etc... Regaladme el libro The Illustrated World. Me hará mucha ilusión y por lo menos alguna de mis peticiones será satisfecha. ;-)

No grazie. Quest'anno non voglio né diamanti, né borse, né scarpe con la suola rossa e neanche ipad. Regalatemu piuttosto il libro The Illustrated World. Mi farà tantissimo piacere e perlomeno so con assoluta certezza che si tratta di una richiesta che verrà soddisfatta. ;-)


http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Men-Illustrated-Dyna-Moe/dp/0399536574/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails